As we enter the month of December, here’s a Christmas gift suggestion for a fellow family historian or even a seasonal treat for yourself!
The full range of 2014 Family Tree Maker software available is now available in stock to purchase from S&N Genealogy Supplies.
What’s New in Family Tree Maker 2014?
- Improved TreeSync — lets you easily synchronize your tree in Family Tree Maker with an online Ancestry.com tree.
- More organizational tools — stay organized with new tools that let you sort children automatically by birth order and view people by location, grouping them by country, state, county, and city.
- New and improved charts and reports — more options and views let you display an individual’s ancestors, spouses, and children together. Also, the Index of Individuals Report has been expanded with options for anniversary, birthday, and contact lists, and more.
- New tree branch export — a new export option makes it much simpler to export a single branch of your tree.
- More editing options — save time with the ability to copy and paste facts including related source citations, media items, and notes.
To find out more and to order your copy go to http://www.genealogysupplies.com/familytreemaker