Here is a timely Special Offer!
Take a look here before it is too late! http://genealogysupplies.com/offer-of-the-week/
Save £14.95 when you buy RootsMagic UK Version 7 Platinum Edition & Getting the Most out of RootsMagic 7 Book – only £49.95!
RootsMagic has become one of the UK’s most favoured genealogy packages. This software is comprehensive yet easy to use, and creates superb wallcharts and integrates with research sites. It is the top rated program in numerous reviews and articles which emphasise RootsMagic’s ease of use and powerful features.
Version 7 is the latest edition of this award-winning full-featured genealogy program published by S&N. This great package is authored by Bruce Buzbee, the author of Family Origins.
UK Platinum Edition – with over £105 worth of online data and CDs
S&N’s most popular package, the UK Platinum Edition includes:
- RootsMagic 7 UK Edition software
- 3 Month Online subscription to the award winning website www.TheGenealogist.co.uk, providing access to BMDs, Census 1841 – 1901, Military Rolls of Honour, Directories, Parish Records, Wills, Land Owner Records, and more.
- Bartholomew’s 1898 Atlas of England and Wales, a complete series of topographical maps, statistical charts, town plans, and index of 35,000 place names. This atlas also contains street maps showing places no longer in existence through development or bombing in WWII.
- Printed Quick Start manual
- UK spellcheck dictionary
- Movie Tour of RootsMagic
- Index to Change of Names 1760 – 1901 UK and Ireland
- General Armory of England, Scotland and Ireland 1894 (Encyclopedia of Heraldry)
- English and Welsh Landowners 1873
- Scottish Landowners 1872–1873
- Irish Landowners
Getting the Most out of RootsMagic Book
RootsMagic is the easiest genealogy software available, yet many people will barely touch the tip of the iceberg of RootsMagic’s features. If you are one of these people, then this book is for you. You start with basic data entry and continue by learning advanced techniques such as custom reports, citing sources, GEDCOM, creating user-defined facts, scanning images, and merging. Mix that with time-saving shortcuts, and you soon will have a complete understanding of RootsMagic and its hidden powers.
Written by the author of RootsMagic, Getting the Most Out of RootsMagic will teach you how to:
- Create a detailed family history
- Explore the advanced concepts and techniques
- Properly document your entire family history for future generations
- Publish your family history
- Add photos to bring your family history to life
- Use shortcuts to speed-up data entry
- Create customised wall charts
- Organise your unfinished research using RootsMagic
- Share your family history on the World Wide Web