As we enter the month of December, here's a Christmas gift suggestion for a fellow family historian or even a seasonal treat for yourself! The full range of 2014 Family Tree Maker software available is now available in stock to purchase from S&N Genealogy Supplies. What's New in Family Tree Maker 2014?
- Improved TreeSync — lets you easily synchronize your tree in Family Tree Maker with an online Ancestry.com tree.
- More organizational tools — stay organized with new tools that let you sort children automatically by birth order and view people by location, grouping them by country, state, county, and city.
- New and improved charts and reports — more options and views let you display an individual’s ancestors, spouses, and children together. Also, the Index of Individuals Report has been expanded with options for anniversary, birthday, and contact lists, and more.
- New tree branch export — a new export option makes it much simpler to export a single branch of your tree.
- More editing options — save time with the ability to copy and paste facts including related source citations, media items, and notes.
3rd December 2013 at 13:38Is the upgrade suitable for earlier versions than 2013?
4th December 2013 at 14:12Yes, it is suitable for earlier versions than 2013. Upgrading to the 2014 version gives you access to all the latest new features and improvements to the software. You simply import your files into the 2014 version and you can then uninstall the old version that you have been using. There is help and support available for any issues in upgrading both online and direct through the manufacturer and other suppliers of the software.