As children go back to school, TheGenealogist has just released a diverse batch of school and university records to join its ever growing education collection.
Researchers can use this new data to find ancestors who attended or taught at a variety of Educational establishments between the 1830s and 1930s. Also listed are the names of those who held high office in the institutions, such as the patrons, deans, visitors, professors and masters in the case of universities and the principals and governors in the case of schools.
Use these records to add colour to a family story and glean important information from the biographical details to use in further research.
The list of records included in this release are:
- St. Lawrence College Ramsgate Register, 1879 to 1911
- Upper Canada College Address List 1829-1929
- The Report Of The President Of Queen's College Belfast 1896-1897
- The Glenalmond Register 1847-1929
- Clifton College Register 1862-1912
- Edinburgh Institution 1832-1932
- King Williams College Register 1833-1904
- The Bradfield College Register 1850-1923
- The Old Denstonian Chronicle 1915
- The Old Denstonian Chronicle 1916
- The Old Denstonian Chronicle 1917
- The Old Denstonian Chronicle 1918
- The Old Denstonian Chronicle 1919
- Isle of Man, King William's College Register 1833-1927
- Ireland, The Campbell College Register 1894-1938
- Eton College, Easter 1862
- Keble College Register, 1870-1925
- Rathmines School Roll, 1858-1899
- Charterhouse Register 1911-1920 Vol. III
- Cheltenham College Register 1841-1927
- Alumni Carthusiani, 1614-1872
This expands our extensive education records collection.
Read our article:
These records and many more are available to subscribers of TheGenealogist.co.uk